It's no surprise that we all like a little dinner inspiration from time to time - even the greatest Cooks amongst us. So here are 4 recipes you could add to the menu this week. To make it easy, simply head to the Package Deal page, find the recipe you are after and add the goodies to your cart. Your Dinner Package will then be delivered to your door with your recipe sheet.
We know that you may not require all the ingredients in every package - like Olive Oil, most of us have that in the pantry...so simply remove this item from your cart.
Happy cooking !
Packages available 24th - 28th April 2017
Garlic & Chilli Prawn Pasta
Thank You Taste.com.au
2 tbsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves, sliced
1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
400g raw peeled prawn tails on
1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
1. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes or until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter and oil in a deep frying pan over high heat. Cook the garlic and chilli for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the prawns change colour.
3. Add the pasta and parsley to the pan and toss to combine, adding enough of the reserved cooking liquid to coat. Divide among plates. Enjoy!
Sweet potato, apple & walnut salad
Thank You Nancy Duran
850g orange sweet potato, peeled, halved crossways, cut into long, thin wedges
2 tbsp olive oil
1 granny smith apple, cored, thinly sliced
3/4 cup walnuts, toasted
40g baby spinach leaves
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 200°c. Place sweet potato in a single layer in a greased roasting pan. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Turn to coat.
2. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time, or until golden and tender. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
3. Transfer sweet potato and pan juice to a bowl. Add apple, walnuts, spinach, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve!
Thank you Taste.com.au
1 tbsp olive oil
1 brown onion, finely chopped
500g beef mince
2 tbsp instant beef gravy powder
1 cup tomato puree
400g desiree potatoes, peeled, diced
200g button mushrooms, quartered
1 cup frozen peas, corn & carrot, mixture steamed
steamed rice, to serve
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and mince, cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned.
3. Add gravy powder, tomato puree and 1 cup cold water. Stir to combine.
4. Add potato. Season with salt and pepper. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until potato is just tender.
5. Add mushrooms, and pea mixture. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with rice.