Terms & Conditions
- Our website is updated each Wednesday evening for deliveries the following Monday to Thursday. If you process an order prior to the website price update the checkout prices may change wihout notice. Seasonal box content and items on special may also change.
- All prices are noted in Australian Dollars and are subject to market fluctuation without notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders without payment arrangements.
- Authority for payment will be requested from the card holder at the time of placing your order. We 'debit' your card with the updated price of the order on delivery day (not when you place your order on our website).
- Cancellation, refunds and returns - To cancel an order please email our office with the subject URGENT. Unfortunately if your order has left our warehouse it cannot be cancelled, but we may be able to redirect to an alternate address. For any products or produce that arrive to you damaged, please email our office asap to organise a store credit or refund of purchase price.
- Credits made to customer accounts (for any reason) are valid for 3 months from the transaction date only.
While we take care to ensure the product information shown on our website is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated and nutrition content may change. We therefore strongly recommend that you always check product labels when delivered before use.
Product images are only a representation of what we have on offer. Goods delivered may not be exactly the same size or have the same design packaging. If you are not happy with any goods we deliver to you, please get in touch.
In line with Australian Consumer Law we will refund or replace any item we supply you that has any major faults or defects.
Courier delivery charges are dependant on weight and size of order and will be adjusted accordingly after the order is packed. Local delivery charge is $11.50 inc gst for each package. Non-local delivery is $15.90 inc gst for each package. Overnight deliveries are $29.10 inc gst for each package. For multiple packages or orders in excess of 25kg, these will incur multple delivery charges.
Once the delivery has been made via recipients instructions, we take no responsibility for the goods delivered after that time. Any problems that occur after delivery is made is the responsibility of the customer. (Eg. Box is stolen). We can arrange for the driver to text or call you once the delivery has been made, if you require.
Seasonal Box items occasionally change without notice due to weather conditions and availability.
Lettuce Deliver do not deliver MILK ONLY orders.
All milk orders, must be accompanied by extra products to the value of at least $40.00 plus the value of the milk, and delivery.
For produce unlabelled and packaged in plastic containers, the weight of the container is not deducted from the weight allocated for that product. The containers range in weight from 30-50gm.
We do not offer one delivery charge for multiple orders being delivered to one address. If any multiple orders are being packed and invoiced separately they will each incur a delivery fee.
The delivery window provided is only a guide, due to many external factors out of our control (traffic, etc). We do our best to deliver between the times provided, but it is not a guarantee. Our drivers cannot wait at the delivery location, nor can we return to the delivery address on the same day to make the delivery at a later time.
- Any decisions you make on the basis of information on this site are your own responsibilty. We are experts in Buying, Handling and Storing of Certified Organic Fruit & Vegetables, although do provide information and personal opinions on the goods we sell as well as suggested use of items. Please keep in mind that we are not health care advisors, so please do conduct your own research and seek advise from a trained professional if need be.
Lettuce Deliver has the right to correct any errors or omissions on our site, and change any portion of the site without notice. If you find an error, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
HAMPER TERMS & CONDITIONS
No deliveries will be made Saturday or Sunday unless special request has been granted. No deliveries will be made on Public holidays unless special request has been granted.
NSW Liquor Act 2007
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
Out of Stock Product
In the unlikely event that a product available in one of our hampers is ‘out of stock’, we will contact you to discuss a replacement with an item of equal or greater value.
Incorrect Delivery Information
Please ensure all delivery details are entered carefully. Please include full street number, name and company name if applicable. Incorrect information or misspelt delivery information can delay delivery. A re-delivery fee may be passed on to the sender if incorrect information is provided.
Delivery to Hospitals & Hotels
Lettuce Deliver will make every effort to deliver on the specified delivery day to hospitals and hotels. Please ensure your recipient has enough time before checking out to receive their hamper. NB. We do not accept any responsibility once the parcel has been signed for by these premises in ensuring they pass the hamper onto the recipient and have no control over the timeframe for these businesses to pass the hamper onto the recipient.
It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us if an order has not been delivered. We will follow up immediately to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible.
Other Important Information
Hamper deliveries will not be made unless contact is made with the sender prior to delivery.
If the recipient is not home and there is a suitable place to leave the hamper it will be left at the property, if there is not a suitable place a calling card will be left.
Cancellation of hamper orders must be made within 48 hours prior to delivery. We do not accept cancellations under any circumstances once the gift has left our premises.Email enquires to email@example.com